March Birchbox Review~
A little late, I apologize. However, the Birchbox I received in March was one not to go un-noticed. At this point I have tried all products and am really impressed with all of them. So here’s what I got…
- Miss Jessie’s Quick Curls: I’m pretty sure I’ve tried a good portion of the curl creme’s on the market and this one is going to the top of my list. I was impressed with the smoothness of this product and it dried in my hair perfectly without being greasy or crunchy. It actually brings out the softness of my natural curl.
- Kusmi Tea-Detox: This is a really fresh lemongrass tea. If you enjoy hot tea check out their website at kusmitea.com for more delicious flavors.
- Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel: Ok, I’m pretty picky about my cleansers. Although I have tried and been a fan of PTR products in the past, I couldn’t fully appreciate this product. It was ok. My skin is a little more on the dry side so I felt like this just wasnt enough moisture for me and the scent was a little strong. I didn’t hate it by any means, but I probably wont be buying it in the future.
- Deborah Lippmann- The Stripper to go.: This is a pretty cool concept. So it’s a little finger mitt that is soaked in a lavender scented polish remover. You put in on your finger and buff the polish off your nails. It had a really nice scent and didnt dry out my hands like most polish remover. Overall I really liked the product. But when I looked it up to order some I thought it was a little pricy for polish remover. It’s $12 for 6. No thanks, I’ll stick to the cotton swab and bottle.
- Stila Smokey Eyeshadow Trio: This was awesome! Kitten, Diamond Tip, and Ebony eyeliner were on the card and they were beautiful. I havent used stila too much in the past but I really enjoyed this little sample. The eyeliner was amazing and it stayed put all day. Great quality and stay factor.
- One Love Organics Skin Savior Waterless Beauty Balm: Love! Love! Love! Did I mention I love this product?! You can cleanse, moisturize and condition your skin all with this product. And it has a smell that is so discreetly sweet. I have a feeling this little miracle in a jar is my ticket to the fountain of youth. Not to mention my makeup goes on perfectly over it. It’s $68 for a 3.5oz jar. My skin feels and smells so good after I use it. Totally worth the money and my favorite product in this month’s Birchbox.
If you still havent signed up for Birchbox and are tired of missing out on these great samples go to http://www.birchbox.com?raf=wkpz5