April Birchbox Review~
My favorite time of the month! My April Birchbox has arrived and I’ve gotten a chance to try all of the fabulous samples they sent to me. This month’s theme is “Natural Wonders.” All products sent were inspired by nature and the outdoors. Here’s what I got: (starting with my favorite and ending with my least favorite product)
- Pomegranate Firming Night Cream by Weleda: This silky smooth night cream was just about perfect! It left my face feeling really hydrated with a dewy glow, but not oily. My skin tone looked smoother and healthier instantly. I would definitely recommend this product. And at a price point of $37 dollars it’s hard to say no to. A+
- Brightening Facial Towelettes by Yes to Blueberries: I really like this product. I actually regularly buy the Yes to Cucumbers cleansing facial towelettes, but I will be switching to this one for sure! The scent is fresh and not overpowering, which I love. And my face felt cleansed without having a filmy residue feeling. I keep these in my yoga bag to immediately cleanse the sweat off my face. A
- Organic Nourishing Lip Balm by Alima Pure: I love my lip balms, so I was excited to try this one by Alima Pure. Since I tend to be picky (I rarely stray from Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmers) I was surprised at how much I liked this, and I like that its organic. The color they sent me was Rhubarb, and is perfect for when I want a little less shimmer. B+
- Foot Repair Salve by J.R. Watkins: This line always has great products. I enjoyed this foot salve. It has a nice pepperminty smell and didnt make my feet feel greasy, and a little goes a long way. B
- Natural Eau de Parfum by LIV GRN: Not my favorite. The scent was not my style at all. It was a bit too fruity for me. On the plus side 10% of sales go to Global Green which is an environmental non-profit, and for that I give it a B- instead of a C.
I know I’ve said it before BUT…for those of you NOT listening to me…CLICK HERE to sign up for Birchbox and have your very own sent to your door for only $10 a month. (and worth every penny!)
Also, I have signed up for Birchbox Men!
So once a month I will be posting an article completely devoted to the guys. I’m really excited to share with you what they come out with. Men’s Birchbox is $20 a month. I expect that the men’s box comes with either more or larger samples than the women’s. CLICK HERE to sign up or check out Birchbox Men.